How do I attack tougher zombies?


Different types of USTF troops and zombies have varying levels attack and defensive powers respectively.

Cubes with red numbers indicate there are tough zombies surrounding the cube.

Attacking tough zombies with troops with a lower attack power will not kill them and will infect the troop.

A more strategic attack is required when attacking tougher zombies with a high level of defensive power.


Co-op Attack
Deploy multiple troops first and then seek out a tough zombie to perform a co-op attack.

This will deal aggrgate damage of all the deployed troops.


Helipcopter Attack
Attacking after deploying 8 or more troops will unleash helipcopter attack.


Troops with a higher power Attack
Attack with troops with a higher attack power than the zombie's defensive power.





Popular posts from this blog

How do I seek out zombies?

How do I use "Pin mode"?

How do I deal with bosses?

How can I find survivors?

I wonder how to remove contaminated areas!

How do I kill zombies?