How do I deal with bosses?


Bosses encountered after chapter 2 has high defensive powers.

It's very tricky to deal with because it has special abilities, and it moves and hides its location.

Here are some tips on seeking out and attacking boss zombies.


Exclude the surrounding of black numbers
Red numbers on a cube indicate there are tough zombies surrounding the cube. I.e. black numbers means there are no boss zombies surrounding the cube.


Block the boss's movement path
Since boss zombies can't move to a cube that has been cleared, try to limit its movement by clearing surrounding cubes where are likely to be hiding.


Use Items
Try using special attack items such as helicopter strikes or zombie lures at locations where they are presumed to be hiding.


Co-op Attack
If you have pinpointed its location, deploy as many troops as you can and perform a co-op attack.





Popular posts from this blog

How do I seek out zombies?

How do I use "Pin mode"?

How can I find survivors?

How do I attack tougher zombies?

I wonder how to remove contaminated areas!

How do I kill zombies?