How do I kill zombies?


When zombies are found, the troop immediately launches attack.

The order of appearance and distance do not matter.


① Seek out zombie + ② Deploy troop = Attack zombie


① Deploy troop + ② Seek out zombie = Attack zombie


① Seek out zombie 1 + ② Seek out zombie 2... + Deploy troop = Kill streak
You can perform kill streaks by seeking out multiple zombies before deploying a troop.
However, the streak will cease if there is a tough zombie.


① Deploy troop 1 + ② Deploy troop 2 + ③ Seek out zombie = Co-op attack
Deploying multiple troops before seeking out a zombie will unleash co-op attack.
This is useful when killing much tougher zombies.





Popular posts from this blog

How do I seek out zombies?

How do I use "Pin mode"?

How do I deal with bosses?

How can I find survivors?

How do I attack tougher zombies?

I wonder how to remove contaminated areas!